At 4pm on Saturday May 27th:
Patriot Pizza Eating Contest sponsored by Ciccinos Pizzeria!
* Celebrate Committee Food Booth – featuring Hot Dogs – Hamburgs
Hot Sausage & Ciccino’s Pizza
* Jim & Linda’s – Fried dough, lemonade, gyros, etc…
* Dar’s Delights – Home Made Ice Cream
* J & M Catering
* Yakisoba – Asian noodles, spring rolls
* 1st Presbyterian Church – homemade pies
* G & G concessions – Hawaiian shaved ice
* Dandy Sandy – Frozen Cheesecake on a stick
* Chicken BBQ’s by K&R Catering:
Saturday, Waterloo in Bloom & Sunday, Waterloo Rotary
For more information please contact:
Conrad Struzik- 315-246-3041
Rise and shine on Celebrate/Commemorate weekend with breakfast at the American Legion
Waterloo Memorial Post 6433 VFW will serve breakfast from 8 to 11 a.m. on Sunday, May 28th, at the post home on East Elisha Street. The menu includes scrambled eggs, home fries, pancakes, sausage, bacon, fruit cup, toast, juice and coffee.
What would a festival be without food? Pretty boring. What would a festival be with free food. Wow!
This year’s Celebrate Commemorate will have a special treat – free food! A new culinary tent will feature top chefs from 4-H, restaurants, and the community who will demonstrate their favorite recipes and offer samples to the audience. Recipes will feature products grown or produced in New York.
May 26-28, 2017151st Consecutive
Memorial Day Observance
May 30, 2017