At 4pm on Saturday May 26th:
Patriot Pizza Eating Contest sponsored by Ciccinos Pizzeria!
* Chicken BBQ’s by K&R Catering:
Saturday, Waterloo in Bloom & Sunday, Waterloo Rotary
* Celebrate Committee Food Booth – featuring Hamburgs – Hot Dogs
Hot Sausage & Ciccino’s Pizza
* Divine Sales (Jim & Linda’s) – Fried Dough, Lemonade, Gyros, French Fries
* Riblicious BBQ – Pulled Pork BBQ
* Dar’s Delights – Home Made Ice Cream
* 1st Presbyterian Church – homemade pies
* Cayuga Lake Creamery – Ice Cream
* G & G concessions – Hawaiian Shaved Ice & Cinnamon Roasted Nuts
* Dandy Sandy – Frozen Cheesecake on a stick
* Rollin Pat’s Hungry Watermellon – Fresh Fruit & Watermelon Slices
* KP’s Kettlecorn – Kettlecorn
For more information please contact:
Conrad Struzik- 315-246-3041
The culinary tent is being organized by the Cornell Cooperative Extension. Stop by and see what’s cooking!
Rise and shine on Celebrate/Commemorate weekend with breakfast at the American Legion
Waterloo Memorial Post 6433 VFW will serve breakfast from 8 to 11 a.m. on Sunday, May 27th, at the post home on East Elisha Street. The menu includes scrambled eggs, home fries, pancakes, sausage, bacon, fruit cup, toast, juice and coffee.
What would a festival be without food? Pretty boring. What would a festival be with free food. Wow!
This year’s Celebrate Commemorate will have a special treat – free food! A new culinary tent will feature top chefs from 4-H, restaurants, and the community who will demonstrate their favorite recipes and offer samples to the audience. Recipes will feature products grown or produced in New York.
May 25-27, 2018152nd Consecutive
Memorial Day Observance
May 30, 2018