At 4pm on Saturday May 25th:
Patriot Pizza Eating Contest sponsored by Ciccinos Pizzeria!
* Chicken BBQ’s by K&R Catering:
Saturday, Waterloo in Bloom & Sunday, Waterloo Rotary
* Celebrate Committee Food Booth – featuring Hamburgs – Hot Dogs
Hot Sausage & Ciccino’s Pizza, soda, water
* Dar’s Delights – Home Made Ice Cream
* 1st Presbyterian Church – assorted pies, coffee, bottled water, ice cream for
* Riblicious bbq – pulled pork bbq
* Cayuga Lake Creamery – Ice Cream
* G & G concessions – Hawaiian Shaved Ice & Cinnamon Roasted Nuts
* Dandy Sandy Sweets – Frozen Cheesecake on a stick
* Summertime Bliss – lobster roll, clambake
* MaMa Bear Concessions – Fried Dough, Lemonade & French Fries
* Pack 81 – Concessions on Oak Island
For more information please contact:
Conrad Struzik- 315-246-3041
The culinary tent is being organized by the Cornell Cooperative Extension. Stop by and see what’s cooking!
Rise and shine on Celebrate/Commemorate weekend with breakfasts
at the American Legion and VFW
May 23-24 2020154th Consecutive
Memorial Day Observance
May 30, 2020
Unable to display Facebook posts.
Please refer to our Error Message Reference.