Celebrate Commemorate Memorial Day
Arts & Craft Show!
May 26 & 27, 2018
Lafayette Park, Rte. 5 & 20 Waterloo, NY
For information about becoming a food vendor please contact:
Conrad Struzik 315-246-3041
The Arts & Craft Show is a popular tradition at our Celebrate Commemorate event. We welcome back our returning crafts people and extend an invitation to new vendors. New this year we are moving towards a juried craft show. The park will be separated with juried crafters on one-side and commercial/community vendors on the other side. The juried crafters applications will take precedence over the commercial/community applications.
Jury Application Requirements:
All products are to be the artisan’s own creation. No imported or buy/sell goods will be eligible to be exhibited. Work made from kits of any kind are unacceptable. Each application must submit four digital images that best represents their work along with your application to email@example.com. Applications are reviewed in the order they are received. Applicants will be notified after review.
Applications will be approved on availability of space in the park on a first come first served basis. Notification if you have a spot will be made on or before May 1, 2018.
Both Juried and Commercial/Community applicants need to fill out the attached application. You will need to return your completed application along with full (non-refundable) payment by May 1st, 2018 in order to reserve a spot in the craft show.
Show Dates: Saturday, May 26th – 10:00 am – 6:00 pm
Sunday, May 27th – 10:00 am – 5:00 pm
Booth Size: 10’ x 10’ – (Booth placement is determined at time of set-up)
Cost: $100.00 per booth (includes both days)
Electric: $10.00 per booth (includes both days) Electric is limited.
Set up Times: Friday – 3:00 – 7:00 pm, Saturday – 6:30 – 9:00 am
Memorial Day Place is available for unloading & loading only.
Security: 24 Hour security provided on site
Restrooms: On site
Rules and Regulations:
- The Arts & Crafts show will be outside RAIN or SHINE and will offer accessibility to all of our attractions and great visibility for the Arts & Crafts Show.
- There are no rain dates in case of inclement weather.
- For the safety of our 4 legged friends and customers, NO DOGS ALLOWED IN THE PARK. This rule applies to both vendors and event participants.
Because of our new layout this year, we cannot guarantee you will have your same spot as previous years.
- All vendors are to register at registration table on Main Street for spot locations, after posted hours, please go to the Boy Scout encampment.
- Your assigned spot is FIRM and there is ABSOLUTELY no changing.
- Vendors are to provide own tables, chairs, electric cords, tents, etc.
- No REFUNDS after completed application with payment is accepted.
- There is a $20.00 service charge for returned checks.
- Memorial Day Place is for loading and unloading only. NO PARKING ALL VIOLATORS WILL BE TOWED AT OWN EXPENSE.
- Booths are to remain open and staffed as stated – NO EARLY DEPARTURES. Please do not begin tearing down your booth before 5:00 pm on Sunday. If this happens people will think the show is closing and some of the best sales can be at this time.
- Space fees are for 2 days. There are no one (1) day admissions.
- Mini Marshmallow Guns, poppers, and Potato Guns are NOT allowed in the park. Vendors will be asked to leave the show with no refund.
- All crafter’s are responsible for keeping their area clean during show hours, including final clean-up at the end of the show.
- Access to food, beverages and restrooms are on site.
- Failure to follow these rules will result in immediate termination of your participation in the show.
Celebrate Commemorate has many attractions and events scheduled throughout the two day event. For further event information continue exploring this site!
Thank you for participating and enjoy the event.
Kim Pfeiffer – Cell – 315-651-8096, email – firstname.lastname@example.org or
Gemma Osborne- Cell – 607-227-9137, email – email@example.com
May 25-27, 2018152nd Consecutive
Memorial Day Observance
May 30, 2018