Celebrate Commemorate Memorial Day
Arts, Crafts and Vendors Show
May 23 & 24, 2020
Lafayette Park, Rte. 5 & 20 Waterloo, NY
Craft Show Questions Please Contact:
Patti Paine firstname.lastname@example.org 315-224-3826
For information about becoming a food vendor please contact:
Conrad Struzik Castruzik@gmail.com 315-246-3041
The Arts & Craft Show is a popular tradition at our Celebrate Commemorate event. We welcome back our returning crafts people and extend an invitation to new vendors. We allow artisans, crafters and direct sales vendors.
Please fill out and return your completed application along with full payment (NON-REFUNDABLE- NO EXCEPTIONS) by May 1st, 2020.
- Acceptance into the show is not guaranteed and is granted on a FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED BASIS.
- There is no preference for previous vendors and spaces will not be held based on a promise to pay.
- Once your paperwork and payment have been received, your application will be reviewed and if you are accepted into the show, you will receive a letter of acceptance in the mail. If we do not have a place for you, your payment will be returned by mail to the address you provided on your application.
- Show Dates: Saturday, May 23, 10:AM–6:PM & Sunday, May 24, 10:AM – 5:PM
- Booth Size: 10’ x 10’ – (Booth placement is determined at time of set-up)
- Cost: $100.00 per booth (includes both days)
- Electric: $10.00 per booth (includes both days) Electric is limited.
- Set up Times: Friday, 3:00–7:00 pm, Saturday, 6:30-9:00 am
- Security: 24 Hour security provided
- Restrooms: On site
Other Important Information
- The Arts & Crafts show will be outside RAIN or SHINE and will offer accessibility to all of our attractions and great visibility for the Arts & Crafts Show.
- There are no rain dates in case of inclement weather.
- NO DOGS ALLOWED IN THE PARK. This rule applies to both vendors and event participants.
- No REFUNDS after completed application with payment is accepted.
- There is a $20.00 service charge for returned checks.
- Booths are to remain open and staffed as stated – NO EARLY DEPARTURES. Please do not begin tearing down your booth before 5:00 pm on Sunday. If this happens you will not be permitted to return to future shows.
- Mini Marshmallow Guns, poppers, and Potato Guns are NOT allowed in the park. Vendors will be asked to leave the show with no refund.
- Access to food, beverages and restrooms are on site.
MAKE CHECKS PAYABLE AND MAIL TO CELEBRATE COMMEMORATE,
P.O. BOX 382 WATERLOO, NY 13165
Celebrate Commemorate has many attractions and events scheduled throughout the two day event. For further event information continue exploring this site!
Thank you for participating and enjoy the event.
May 23-24 2020154th Consecutive
Memorial Day Observance
May 30, 2020
Unable to display Facebook posts.
Please refer to our Error Message Reference.