The Ice Rink opens for the first time on Tuesday, January 26th.
(Located on Oak Street behind the Community Center)
Hours: (subject to change)
Weekdays: 1:30pm – Dusk
Saturdays/Sundays & school vacations: Noon – Dusk
*Ice rink will be supervised and will only be open during specified times.
Please keep in mind that it is a natural rink that is dependent on weather conditions for ice quality. The quality and safety of the ice is determined by weather factors, patron use/abuse and/or maintenance issues. OPEN signs will be posted when the ice rink is deemed safe and usable. You can also call us at 315-539-5309 for updated ice status.
Ice Rink Rules:
- Open to residents of Waterloo, Fayette, and Junius.
- No hockey sticks, balls, pucks, or other misc. objects.
- No food or drinks on the ice.
- No smoking, vaping, alcohol, or offensive language.
- No pets.
The use of the ice rink is at your own risk. By using this ice rink, participants are acknowledging that there are inherent risks involved in the activity of ice skating and are voluntarily assuming those risks.
The following health and safety protocols are required:
- Wearing of face coverings that cover the mouth and the nose.
- 6 feet social distancing at all times (except for family members).
- Health screening form to be filled before use.
- Temperature checks.