The Waterloo Community Center has been closed to the public since March due to the COVID-19 pandemic. After careful deliberation, we are excited to announce that we are offering the following safe activities to the community:
- Adult Pickleball: Wednesdays, 10am-12pm, beginning 10/28.
- Adult Exercise Class instructed by Nancy Lee: Tuesdays and Thursdays,
1pm – 2pm, beginning 11/5.
- Open gym for Walking: Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays,
10am – 12pm, beginning 10/26.
The following health and safety protocols are required to participate:
- Wearing of face coverings that cover the mouth and the nose.
- 6 feet social distancing at all times.
- Washing hands and/or using hand sanitizer before and after activities.
- Health screening form to be filled out upon entry to the facility.
- No handshakes, high fives, or fist bumps.
- No socializing before, after, or between games/activities.
- The Center remains closed for open gym and other youth activities at this time
- Per the Waterloo Community Center Youth Group’s recommendation, we will be purchasing 2 Xbox Series X consoles and a second Wide Screen TV.
The Waterloo Community Center and Village of Waterloo will continue to closely monitor the COVID-19 health crisis when deciding on future recreational activities. We appreciate your patience and understanding during this unprecedented time. If you have any questions or concerns please call Mike Slywka at 315-539-5309.